How to make Strawberry And Chocolate Cheesecake?
1) Stir together the melted butter and crushed biscuits. Mix till all the dry crumbs are moistened.
2) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Lightly coat a Meyer Springform Pan with cooking spray. Wrap outside of the pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
3) Spread the mixture into the bottom of a baking pan and press to form the base until set. Cool completely for 30 mins.
4) Place the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl and microwave it for 1 min. Keep stirring till the mixture is smooth and the chocolate has melted completely. Beat just until incorporated.
5) Place the yogurts, flavor, and condensed milk in a large bowl and whisk it until well combined.Spread the ganache over the biscuit base. Pour the yogurt filling over the ganache and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
6) Take out of the oven. Cool on the counter. Let the cheesecake sit in the freezer overnight or at least 8-10 hours.
7) Garnish cake with strawberry filling.
1) One good thing about this recipe is that you need not wait for strawberry season to devour this beauty because it uses Strawberry Jelly, therefore, it becomes super easy because you get the strawberry flavor and you don’t need to worry about gulletin either because you have vegetarian options in the market.urry powder, simply combine all of the spices in a bowl and mix well. If you're using fresh spices, you'll want to toast them first in a dry skillet over medium heat until they're fragrant. This helps to bring out their flavor and makes them easier to grind. Once the spices are toasted, let them cool before grinding them into a powder using a coffee grinder or mortar and pestle.
2) To freeze, put the unmolded, cooled cake on a rimmed baking sheet in the freezer, uncovered, until the top is cold and firm; then wrap it in two layers of plastic and one layer of foil. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
3) One common problem with cheesecakes is that the cream cheese being used adds too much moisture to the cake itself, which can cause it to become runny. This is why many cheesecakes are baked, as they include eggs and other ingredients to add thickness to the cake.
4) Cheesecake is best when stored well covered and eaten within 3-4 days.
5) The longer you chill it for, the more set and firm the cheesecake will be.