1) In a Meyer Forgestone frypan, heat a teaspoon of ghee and add in the cumin seeds. Once they splutter, add in the chopped garlic and green chilli.
2) Next, add in the blanched and chopped spinach and toss till combined.
3) Add cream and seasoning to the spinach and keep it aside.
4) In another pan, heat ghee and add in the chopped ginger.
5) Grate the cottage cheese and add it to the pan and cook it till combined.
6) Add in the seasoning along with red chilli powder and keep the cheese in a separate bowl.
7) On a crack, spread a layer of the tempered spinach and top it off with a ball of tempered cottage cheese.
8) Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and fried onions.