Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Pumpkin - 150 gms
Milk - 200 ml
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Cinnamon powder -1 tsp
Ghee - 1 tsp
Cardamom - 3-4
Saffron - 1/2 gm
1) Heat milk and boil pumpkin in the milk.
2) Add sugar to the milk along with cinnamon powder.
3) Let the pumpkin boil and become soft.
4) Strain the pumpkin and blend it in a fine puree and preserve the milk.
5) In a casserole, heat ghee and add the pumpkin paste and let it cook.
6) Add the preserved milk from before to the pumpkin paste and reduce till think.
7) Serve hot or cold.