Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 60 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan/200ºC conventional/Gas 6
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into large, even sized chunks
3. Fill your large Saucepan or large Saucepot with boiling water and add a pinch of sea salt. Add the potatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes until just beginning to soften around the edges
4. Meanwhile heat your large oven tray in the oven
5. Strain the potatoes in a colander and return to the pan then season with a few generous pinches of sea salt.
6. Place on the lid and hold in place (with a cloth if needed). Give the pan a few gentle shakes to fluff up the edges of the potatoes
7. Add the oil to the hot tray and return to the oven for a minute or two to heat up. Remove from the oven and carefully transfer the potatoes to the hot tray, taking care not to splash the hot oil.
8. Use you solid spoon or flexible turner to turn the potatoes to cover them in oil
7. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally, until golden and crunchy. Sprinkle over a few thyme leaves for the last few minutes of cooking
The must-have for every party menu; it's your companion on all busy occasions due to its ease of preparation and approved flavour that appeals to almost every palate.View
A marvel of the Sindhi Culture, Sindhi Kadhi is a part of every celebration in the Sindhi Household from weddings, to festivals to celebrating all happy moments with family. The amalgamate of nutrition and wellness in a bowl; Savour the tanginess of tamarind combined with the sweetness and briny tingles in all parts of your palate.View