1) In a Circulon Chef’s pan, heat the sesame oil and add in the chopped garlic and bell peppers.
2) Pour in the soy sauce and give it a toss combining it all.
3) Add in the sliced purple cabbage and give only a quick toss to ensure that the cabbage remains crispy and crunchy.
4) Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
5) In a separate bowl combine the coconut cream and chopped dill leaves to make the dressing.
6) Wash and dry the lettuce leaves and take out the whole leaves; ensure they don’t break.
7) Place a spoonful of the mixture on the lettuce leaf, top it with the coconut dressing and sprinkle a few toasted sesame seeds.
8) Make them into tight rolls and serve.
9) The lettuce will be cold and crunchy with a flavourful and hot mixture in the centre making it a perfect party snack.