Veg Keema Kulcha Bake
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6-7 Minutes
Refined flour - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Garlic - 4 cloves
Ginger - 1 knot
Green chilli - 2
Soya granules - 1 cup
Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Meat masala - 1 tsp
Green peas - 1 cup
Fenugreek leaves - A pinch
Sesame seeds - Pinch
Mozarella cheese - 1/2 cup
Coriander - 1 bunch
1) Make a soft dough with the refined flour and water, sprinkle the baking powder to the flour.
2) While the dough rests, heat a saute pan and start with adding ghee to it.
3) Chuck in the cumin seeds along with the chopped chillies, chopped garlic and ginger juliennes.
4) Add in the soaked soya granules and mix it around.
5) Spoon in the tomato paste along with the salt and the powdered spices.
6) Once the spices are cooked through, add in the green peas and give a final toss.
7) Roll out a disk of the dough and sprinkle chopped coriander, fenugreek leaves and sesame seeds on top.
8) Bake the bread at a low temperature of 150 degrees for 10- 12 mins for a crisp crust.
9) Once the bread is baked, spread the cooked keema on top and cover it with grated mozarella cheese.
10) Bake it till the cheese is melted and serve hot.
A breakfast essential that is nothing like you have ever tried. Stuffed with veggies and cheese, this is a wholesome and filling breakfast treat.Read more