Strong and durable pre seasoned cast iron kadai in India
Good food certainly uplifts your health as well as mood and when you have a good cookware gourmet food and a happy mood is certainly guaranteed! Here’s presenting the best cast iron cookware for you and your family. Delve into delightful cooking experiences and delicious cooking results with the help of the best cast iron kadai in India!
This pre-seasoned cast iron kadai is excellent for searing, browning, and grilling food because they can withstand an extremely high amount of heat. Although the cast iron kadai takes a while to heat up, it retains heat for a very long period. Therefore, this is a preferable option if you want to cook something with a high level of heat. It has two comfortable handles to help you hold and maneuver the cookware comfortably.
How to make the best of cast iron cookware?
In essence, there are only three guidelines for caring for your cast iron cookware and establishing a fruitful, lifetime bond with it:
1. Seasoning: To season cast iron cookware, heat it to a smoking temperature, then spread some vegetable oil over it and allow it to cool. After a few iterations of this process, you're done.
2. Cleaning: Use soap, water, and a sponge to scrub away any residue from your cookware after each use. Before keeping it, dry it.
3. Re-seasoning: Re-season the item using the same method to fortify the patina layer and make it as smooth as non-stick cookware.
What should I look for before purchasing cast iron cookware?
1. Is it heavy or light in weight? Its quality can be determined by its weight.
2. Does the handle give you enough space to use a pot holder or a mitt comfortably? You can't pick up cast iron without protection since it frequently gets hot.
3. Is there a helping hand present? Since it will be heavy to lift when packed with food, a little handle or grip will make it easier for you to lift.
How to maintain your cast iron cookware?
1. When purchasing new cast iron cookware, choose a heavy-duty model (that is hefty, too), just like our Meyer Pre Seasoned Kadai without Lid, 26cm.
2. To avoid the effort of initial seasoning, think about purchasing cast iron cookware that has already been seasoned, just like our Meyer Pre Seasoned Kadai without Lid, 26cm.
3. Avoid washing hot cast iron cookware in cold water. Make sure it reaches room temperature. To avoid rusting, clean the surface thoroughly after washing.
4. Using a steel scrubber to clean your cast iron or nonstick cookware will scratch the surface.
5. Avoid using a metal spatula on nonstick cookware since it can damage the cookware's coating. Use a wooden or silicone spatula at all times.
6. Avoid using non-stick cookware in high-temperature situations.
7. Handwash your cookware instead of putting it in the dishwasher.