It is generally the first cookware that you use when you wake up in the morning. It is the cookware that you rely on for every random cooking. Therefore, it is imperative to have a high-quality saucepan in your kitchen that will help you in brewing perfect morning tea, preparing turmeric milk for your kids or simply cooking anything soupy or liquidy. But amidst the horde of innumerable brands offering all types of saucepans, how do you select the best saucepans? Well, we are here to help you make a wise decision!
- What are the uses of Saucepan?
- Why is it important to buy a branded saucepan? What to keep in mind while shopping?
- Why Meyer?
1. What are the uses of Saucepan?
Saucepans are mostly used for what they're named for: sauce. You can also prepare small quantities of different soups, stews, gravies, and foods like custard or mashed potatoes. The relative shallowness of a saucepan also makes it perfect for thickening sauces or dishes like risotto.
2. Why is it important to buy a branded saucepan? What to keep in mind while shopping?
A high-quality saucepan can really have a positive effect on not only the taste of your food but also its nutritional value. The best saucepan with zero toxins and 100% durability can bring a significant change in your cooking and lifestyle.
Choosing a new saucepan or replacing your old one is not as easy as you think, especially when you want to make a wise, prudent and healthy choice! The market is flooded with numerous brands, every brand claiming their excellence for your attention. So, here’s a brief of the most basic factors that you need to keep in your mind when you venture out:
- Cookware Material
- Thickness matters
- Value for money
3. Why Meyer?
- 100% Nickel Free Thick Stainless Steel
- Superior pitting resistance compared to ordinary stainless steel
- Durable Stainless Steel body + Faster Heating 5mm thick Aluminum sandwich base
- No hot spots: Cooks evenly as the thick Aluminum core distributes heat uniformly
- Shatter-resistant tempered glass: Seals heat & moisture; allows you to monitor food
- Riveted ‘stay cool’ handle with comfortable silicone grip
- Aesthetically pleasing: Mirror Polished finish outside & Emery finish inside
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Metal utensil safe; Oven and Dishwasher safe
- 10-year Warranty: Free from material & workmanship defects under the normal household usage
4. Conclusion :
When we think of a healthy lifestyle, the first thing that we should start with is healthy cooking. For healthy cooking and detoxing the process of cooking, use Meyer Stainless Steel saucepan. These stylish saucepans from Meyer are made from High-Grade Proprietary Nickel Free Stainless Steel, and are suitable to use on any heat source - Gas, Electric & Induction. It's available in 2 sizes - 16 cm and 18 cm. It preserves 85% of food nutrients and ensures even heat distribution. The cookware has no PTFE, PFOA or BPA that might leach into your food and add magic to your cooking.
Explore complete Meyer Saucepan Range here