Asian Aloo Chaat
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Refined oil - For frying
Potatoes - 3
Sesame oil - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 3-4 cloves
Ginger - 1 knot
Light soy sauce - 20 ml
Honey - 1 tbsp
Basil leaves - 5-6
Sriracha sauce - 1 tsp
Cornflour - 1 tsp
Onion - 1
Bellpeppers - 1 each
Sesame seeds - Pinch
like sweet, spicy and tangy. The only difference is that the flavours are derived
from Asian ingredients.
1) Wash, peel and boil potatoes and keep them aside.
2) In a Safecook stir fry, heat up some sesame oil and add in the chopped ginger and garlic.
3) Add in the soy sauce, honey and sriracha sauce and combine it all.
4) Tear in the basil leaves and add in the seasoning.
5) Adjust the consistency by adding some water.
6) Dissolve cornflour in water and add it to thicken the sauce.
7) Cut the boiled potatoes into cubes and deep fry them till crispy.
8) In a mixing bowl, take the fried potatoes, add in the chopped onion and bell peppers and spoon in the sauce and toss till combined.
9) Serve in a platter and garnish with sesame seeds.
A quick vegetarian recipe that will take your party snack game to another level. A snack that will leave your guests asking for more.Read more