1) Wash, peel and boil potatoes and keep them aside.
2) In a Safecook stir fry, heat up some sesame oil and add in the chopped ginger and garlic.
3) Add in the soy sauce, honey and sriracha sauce and combine it all.
4) Tear in the basil leaves and add in the seasoning.
5) Adjust the consistency by adding some water.
6) Dissolve cornflour in water and add it to thicken the sauce.
7) Cut the boiled potatoes into cubes and deep fry them till crispy.
8) In a mixing bowl, take the fried potatoes, add in the chopped onion and bell peppers and spoon in the sauce and toss till combined.
9) Serve in a platter and garnish with sesame seeds.