1) For the dough, in a bowl take the refined flour.
2) Add salt, refined oil and ice cold water to the flour and make a hard/tight dough.
3) Let the dough rest for at least 25 mins.
4) In a pan, melt butter and add all the chopped nuts to it and lightly roast till toasty and brown.
5) Add raisins along with the nuts.
6) Spoon in the condensed milk and coat the nuts and take them off the heat.
7) Mix the nuts mixture with honey.
8) Roll out the dough into thin sheets, and cut into rectangles.
9) Place a spoonful of filling on the pastry and roll it into a cigar shape, tucking in the sides and sealing it.
10) Deep fry at a low temperature for a crispy and flaky crust.
11) Serve warm as a sweet or mithai.