Black Rice And Coconut Pudding
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6 Minutes
Black Rice - 150gms
Coconut Cream/Milk - 150 ml
Honey - 10ml
Condensed Milk - 50 ml
Cardamom Pods - 3-4
Cinnamon Powder - A pinch
1. Soak black rice for 1 hour.
2. Cook the rice till soft just like regular rice.
3. In a sauce pan heat the coconut cream and add condensed milk to it while stirring.
4. Add the cardamom pods and cinnamon and let it infuse and reduce on very slow heat till it becomes thick.
5. Add the honey and check the sweetness.
6. Layer the rice and coconut cream in a shot glass or martini glass.
7. Garnish with toasted pine nuts or with fruits of choice.
8. Chill and serve.