Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks
Preparation time 45 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Activated yeast - 2 tbsp
Caster sugar - 1 tsp
Refined flour - 1 cup
butter - 1/4 cup
Garlic - 4-5 cloves
Parsley - 1 tbsp
Mozarella cheese - handful
1) Dissolve the yeast along with sugar in a cup of warm water.
2) Add the refined flour to the water and knead into a soft dough.
3) Incorporate the olive oil in the dough and portion it into small balls.
4) Let the dough balls rise for 40 mins.
5) Once the dough has risen, flatten it with your hand into a log/steak shape.
6) In another bowl, mix the melted butter and add garlic, parsley and seasoning to it.
7) Brush the garlic butter on the dough and top it off with a handful of cheese.
8) Bake the bread for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
9) Brush with olive oil once baked.
10) Serve it with marinara/ tomato sauce.