1) Soak and boil the chickpeas and blend into a fine paste. Make sure the chickpeas are properly drained
2) To the blended chickpeas, add the chopped ginger, chilly and garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
3) Also chuck in the chopped parsley, chilly flakes, onion powder and smoked paprika.
4) Spoon in tahini paste and give the mixture a proper whisk.
5) Add the cornflour to give some binding and to ensure that it holds its shape.
6) Heat a Safecook grill pan and while it's heating, make small round patties of the chickpea mixture.
7) Grill off the patties and stuff them into buns with condiments of choice.
8) Serve hot with a side of fries.