Vegan Farfalle Pasta
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Olive oil - 10 ml
Garlic cloves - 5-6
Onion - 1
Button mushrooms - 100 gms
Black fungus - 30 gms
Balsamic vinegar - 10 ml
Parsley - 1 tsp
Basil - 1 tsp
Almond milk - 100 ml
Farfalle pasta - Handful
1) In a fry pan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic and onions to it.
2) Cook the onions on low heat and let them caramelize.
3) Add in the sliced button mushrooms and cook till they get a dark colour.
4) Add the balsamic vinegar along with the basil and parsley.
5) Add the almond milk and water and adjust the consistency.
6) Blend the sauce till a fine purée, and put it back in the pan.
7) Adjust the consistency with almond milk and adjust the seasoning.
8) Add the boiled farfalle pasta along with the rehydrated black fungus.
9) Toss and coat with the sauce properly.
10) Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and some black fungus.
A quirky little snack idea of a carb-free sandwich, fit for people who have a gluten allergy, or are just simply avoiding extra carbs like bread.Read more