Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Tomatoes - 3
Olive oil - 10 ml
Garlic - 3 cloves
Black olives - 5-6
Capers - 1 tbsp
Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
Basil leaves - 3-4
Spaghetti - handful
Parmesan cheese - for garnish
1) In a small pan, heat water till boiling.
2) Make a cross-shaped cut on the tomato and remove the eye.
3) Boil the tomatoes for 15-20 seconds and immediately put it in ice water.
4) Remove the skin from the tomatoes and chop them and keep aside.
5) In a frying pan, heat olive oil.
6) Add sliced garlic to the oil and keep it at a low temperature and let the garlic infuse in the oil.
7) Next, add black olives and capers.
8) At this point, add chilli flakes if you like your food spicy.
9) Add the tomato paste next to the pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
10) Tear in a few basil leaves and check the seasoning.
11) Add the boiled spaghetti and toss till properly coated.
12) Garnish with parmesan cheese.
A summer time delight featuring the king of the fruit kingdom and pairing it with the richness of vanilla custard. A complete crowd pleaser.Read more