- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30g) feta cheese
- 2cloves garlic
- 3-5basil leaves
- (50 g)fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup (75g)cherry tomatoes
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Place pasta, 250 ml water, a few drops of oil, and a pinch of salt in the Anyday Medium Deep Microwave safe bowl with lid . Stir to combine and cover with the lid (knob lifted).
- Cook in the microwave for 6-7 minutes, or until the pasta is 80% cooked. Strain out the liquid from the pasta and keep the pasta aside in a bowl or a pot. Save 50 ml water that would be required towards the end.
- Toss extra virgin oil, chopped garlic, and cherry tomatoes in the Anyday Medium Deep microwave-safe dish with a lid. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft. Lightly mash the tomatoes with a fork.
- Add the pasta back to the dish with feta, basil leaves, cracked black pepper, and the reserved water. Cover and cook for another 4 minutes, or until the water evaporates. Mix the pasta using a pair of tongs to get a creamy sauce.
This fettuccine pasta dish with feta cheese and tomatoes is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that can be prepared in the microwave. It requires minimal ingredients and offers a creamy and flavorful pasta experience.