Homemade Fried Chicken
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Chicken drumsticks - 4
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 10 ml
Egg - 1
Light Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
Oil for frying
Refined Flour - 1 cup
Peri-peri spice - 1 tbsp
1) Wash and make 3-4 slits on the chicken drumsticks.
2) Marinate the drumsticks with ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, egg and light soy sauce.
3) Let it marinate for 30-35 mins.
4) In a Safecook stir fry pan, heat oil for deep frying.
5) While the oil heats up, take refined flour in a plate and add seasoning and peri-peri spice to the flour.
6) Dust the drumsticks in the seasoned flour, coating it properly.
7) Deep fry the coated drumsticks for 8-9 minutes or till they get a deep golden colour.
8) Serve hot with your choice of sauce.
Mustard flavoured broccoli and cauliflower florets, cooked 2 ways to replicate the tandoor taste and even a stove top in case you don’t have an oven.Read more