Jamun And Lemongrass Chutney
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Jamun - 1 cup
Pineapple juice - 50 ml
Lemongrass - 1 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Curry leaves - 7-10
Lemon zest - 1 lemon
Himalayan pink salt - 1 tsp
1) Remove the seeds from the jamun and use only the pulp.
2) In a milk/sauce pan, heat the jamun with pineapple juice.
3) Add the chopped lemon grass and curry leaves and let it simmer on slow flame for 20 mins so that all the flavour infuses.
4) Add the honey, lemon zest and the pink salt and let it cool.
5) Use rock salt if you do not have Himalayan rock salt.
6) Store in a jar for ups 3-4 days in the fridge.