1. In a bowl mix the besan with all the dry spices and salt.
2. Gradually add water while stirring to make a thin batter that flows.
3. In a pan heat ghee and add cumin, ginger, garlic and green chilli to it.
4. When it splutters add the chopped coriander to it and saute.
5. Add the besan batter to the pan and cook till it becomes thick like a dough.
6. Spread the besan dough onto a baking tray into a sheet of 1 cm thickness like a barfi.
7. Cut it into small squares.
8. Shallow fry these squares till they get a crispy crust.
9. Serve with a chutney of your choice.