Peri Peri Spiced Lavaash
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 18 Minutes
Olive oil - 30 ml
Chilly flakes - 1 tbsp
Parsley - 1 tbsp
Garlic powder - 1 tbsp
Refined flour - 1 cup
Peri peri spice - 1 tbsp
1) In a bowl mix the olive oil with all the powdered spices.
2) Gradually add in the flour to the bowl with all the ingredients.
3) Add a bit of water while kneading to make a hard and tight dough and rest it for at least 30 mins.
4) Roll the dough as thin as possible and cut into triangles.
5) Place the cut triangles on a cookie tray and bake at 180 degrees for 18 minutes.
6) Once the chips are crispy serve them along with hummus or baba ganoush.
A quick and tasty snack that is ready under 10 minutes for a light bite in between meals.Read more