Spinach Cigars stuffed with Peanuts and Cheese
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6-7 Minutes
Spinach - 300 gms
Cottage Cheese - 100 gms
Peanuts - 50 gms
Ginger - 3 gms
Chilli - 3 gms
Coriander - 3 gms
Hot Sauce - 1 tbsp
Butter for grilling
1. Heat water in a sauce pan and let it reach it's boiling point.
2. Wash the spinach leaves and pluck out the whole, big leaves.
3. Boil the spinach leaves till bright green and soft and chuck in ice water to cool.
4. In a frying pan heat some butter and add chopped chilly and ginger to it and saute.
5. Crush the peanuts and add to the pan and roast till light brown.
6. Grate the cottage cheese and add to the pan, cook till soft.
7. Add the seasoning and hot sauce and fresh coriander.
8. Lay flat the spinach leaves and place some stuffing in the middle and roll the leaves in a cigar shape.
9. Heat a grill pan and add a dollop of butter to it.
10. Give the cigars grill marks and serve hot with spiced yoghurt.