Cheesy Okra Tempura
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Okra - 10-15
Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Parsley - 1 tsp
Pine nuts - 2 tbsp
Mixed herbs - 1 tsp
Tempura flour - 1/2 cup
Black pepper - 1 tsp
Refined oil - For frying
1) Slit and clean okras, and keep aside.
2) In a separate bowl, take grated cheese.
3) Add chilli flakes, parsley, pine nuts, mixed herbs, seasoning and mix properly.
4) Make a semi thick batter using tempura flour.
5) Stuff the okra with the cheese mixture and freeze for 10 mins.
6) Coat the frozen okra with the tempura batter and deep fry in Select Stainless Steel Kadai till crispy.
7) Serve hot with dip of your choice.
A quintessential south Indian dish that is famous all over the country for its spicy and tangy flavour. Just a vegetarian version of this classic dish.Read more