1) Mix makai atta and refined flour together and chuck in the crushed fennel seeds, stuffing of the red chilli pickle and seasoning and make a tight dough.
2) For the coconut dip, heat olive oil and add in the chopped garlic in a Meyer Safecook non-stick pan,.
3) Next, add mustard seeds and curry leaves along with the chopped tomatoes to the pan and saute.
4) Toast the desiccated coconut till brown and keep it in a bowl.
5) Add coconut cream and sour cream to the bowl and add in the tempering.
6) Add in the seasoning along with chopped jalapeños to the salsa and combine it all to make a thick dip.
7) Roll the dough into a thin sheet, and cut it into triangles and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
8) Serve the nachos with a coconut dip.