Raspberry Milk Cake
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 60 Minutes
Full cream milk - 2 Ltr
Lemon juice - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 250 gms
Raspberry puree - 3 tbsp
Pista - For garnish
Ghee - 50 gms
1) Start by boiling the milk, keep reducing it over a flame while continuously stirring it, if the skin forms on the top or the side, mix it back into the milk
2) Reduce the milk till half and small milk fat particles are formed inside
3) Start adding the sugar, add the sugar in 3 parts, dissolving the first part before adding in the second.
4) Add in the ghee, again in 2 parts
5) Keep stirring the mixture as it tends to stick at the bottom, in about 10 minutes the mixture will leave the sides
6) At this point add in the raspberry puree. And mix it in.
7) Pour the mixture into a bread mould, wrap it with a kitchen cloth and let it cool at room temperature for at least 40 minute.
8) demould and cut the cake into small sticks, grind the pista into a powder and dust it on top of the sliced milk cake as garnish.