1) In a frying pan (preferably non stick) add the ghee and the milk powder and start combining it on a low flame, make sure the milk powder does not get any colour, after 2-3 minutes the texture will get sandy
2) At this point add in the honey and the milk and keep stirring on low heat till you get a stick dough kind of consistency
3) Add in chopped pista and bring it all together into a dough
4) Spread a Layer of cling wrap on a table and roll the barfi dough into a log shape and keep it in the fridge to chill. You can also set it in a tray and cut into pieces
5) Once the dough is a bit hard in the fridge, cut into roundels and place a slice of kiwi on top of every barfi
6) Stack and serve!!