Sugarfree Pista Barfi
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Milk powder - 150 gms
Honey - 60 ml
Milk - 1/2 cup
Pista - 50 gms
Kiwi - 1
1) In a frying pan (preferably non stick) add the ghee and the milk powder and start combining it on a low flame, make sure the milk powder does not get any colour, after 2-3 minutes the texture will get sandy.
2) At this point add in the honey and the milk and keep stirring on low heat till you get a stick dough kind of consistency.
3) Add in chopped pista and bring it all together into a dough.
4) Spread a Layer of cling wrap on a table and roll the barfi dough into a log shape and keep it in the fridge to chill. You can also set it in a tray and cut into pieces.
5) Once the dough is a bit hard in the fridge, cut into roundels and place a slice of kiwi on top of every barfi .
6) Stack and serve!