Vegan Chocolate Brownies
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Flavoured muesli - 1 cup
Rolled oats - 1/4 cup
Deseeded dates - 8-10
Almonds - 1/2 cups
Unsweetened cocoa - 1 cup
Maple syrup - 1/2 cup
Coconut oil - 1/4 cup
Golden syrup - 1 tbsp
Vegan dark chocolate - 100 gms
1) In a blender, add oats, muesli, dates, almonds, cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut oil and blend into a thick paste kind of batter.
2) Place this batter in a loaf tin and bake at 180 degrees for 18 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, take a Select saute pan and add 1 spoon of golden syrup and coconut oil.
4) Keeping the flame on low, add in a spoonful of cocoa powder and dark chocolate chunks.
5) Keep stirring till everything melts into a sauce-like consistency.
6) Once the brownie is baked, glaze it with the sauce and cut it into small pieces before serving.
A dessert that is not only plant based but also uses only unprocessed foods. All plant and all natural.Read more