1. Black Rice And Marinara Stuffed Bellpeppershttps://www.potsandpans.in/blogs/recipes/black-rice-and-marinara-stuffed-bellpeppers
Why go for ordinary when you can create this marvelous treat from the ingredients available in your pantry? Awesome presentation and delicious flavour, this is one recipe that will certainly delight your dearest dad. It is a light meal that can be totally served as lunch, dinner or maybe even snack!
2. Chicken Popcornhttps://www.potsandpans.in/blogs/recipes/chicken-popcorn
There’s nothing as filling and satisfying as crunchy chicken popcorn. Taste that is no less than restaurant and preparation steps that are completely cakewalk, this recipe will prove to be the perfect snack or food partner as you binge watch your favourite web series.
3. Homemade Ramen Bowlhttps://www.potsandpans.in/blogs/recipes/homemade-ramen-bowl
No matter how new you are to cooking, this recipe will not fail you. Easy to prepare, this is the ultimate comfort food replete with deeply flavoured broth and a mélange of vegetables. Satiating to soul and a certain rave feedback receiver, this is your must-have meal on Father’s Day food menu!
4. Caramel And Custard Kheerhttps://www.potsandpans.in/blogs/recipes/caramel-and-custard-kheer
Raise a toast to the wonderful bond you share with your Dad with this traditional treat with a twist. This sweet preparation is ripe with all things awesome to make this special occasion spectacular.
5. Sugarfree Pista Barfihttps://www.potsandpans.in/blogs/recipes/sugarfree-pista-barfi
If your father is fond of sweet treats, then this recipe is just perfect to pamper his palate. A divine Indian delicacy, this will please him just right without adding any unwanted calories as we have replaced sugar with honey!
6. Eggless Coffee Cakehttps://www.potsandpans.in/blogs/recipes/coffee-cake
Looking for an easy, eggless cake recipe? Your search ends here! Any celebration is incomplete without cake cutting. Bake, cut and savour your own-made cake with your dad as you commemorate the beautiful occasion of Father’s Day in the safe cocoon of your home!