1) Start by boiling water in a saucepan and to the pan add quartered tomatoes, green chillies (2-3), cashew nuts, garlic, ginger and cardamom.
2) Let It all boil and reduce by half, and blend it into a fine paste/gravy once everything is cooked.
3) While the gravy is boiling, marinate the chicken with salt, red chilli powder and yoghurt and put it on skewers. Roast the chicken in the oven till it is cooked, incase you don’t have an oven, cook the chicken in a grill pan or a fry pan.
4) Place a kadai on the heat and add the ghee to it. To the ghee add the remaining slim green chillies and ginger juliennes and fry for 2 mins. Add some more red chilli powder to the ghee to give the gravy a vibrant orange colour.
5) Add the blended gravy to the kadai and cook it till you start seeing specs of ghee/oil coming to the top.
6) Add in the chicken along with the butter, cream and honey and give it a stir to bring the whole thing together.
7) Finish off with the kasoori methi powder.
8) Garnish with some cream and kasoori methi and serve hot.