- Corn Cobs: 2
- Salted Butter: 100g
- Garlic: 3-4 cloves
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: to taste
- Paprika: ½ tsp
- Basil: 1 tsp
- Grated Parmesan cheese: ¼ cup in butter, ¼ cup to top
- Coriander: for garnish
- Mayonnaise: 4 tbsp
- Sriracha hot sauce: 3 tbsp
First start by microwaving the whole corn cobs for 1.5 to 2 minutes. This helps to make the corn soft and makes peeling the corn easier. Peel the cobs, divide them in half, slice the half in the middle and then slice the other half as well.
- Repeat with the rest of the cobs and set them aside. In a stainless steel tasla add softened butter, mince some garlic cloves and add it to the butter. Season it with salt and pepper, with some paprika and add some basil.
- Add some grated parmesan to the butter and incorporate them into a cohesive mass. Place the sliced ribs on a nonstick cookie tray, brush them generously with the flavoured butter and bake them into a preheated 200 degree celsius oven for 15 minutes.
- While the corn is baking, prepare the dip, by adding spoonfuls of mayonnaise into a small tasla, add sriracha hot sauce to it and mix them together to form a chilli mayonnaise.
- Once the corn ribs are baked, transfer them to a shallow bowl or a plate, top them off with a generous
The flavouring of the corn can be totally varied. A few key ingredients are butter and garlic, except for them the flavourings can be anything that you like.