1) In a mixing bowl add fresh coriander, mint, green chilli , ginger, kasoori methi and blend into a fine paste, add a few drops of water for grinding.
2) To the blended masala, add 2 tbsp finely grated cashew nuts and 1 cup curd and mix it all to get a green marinade.
3) Add salt and pepper to the masala.
4) Cut the paneer into cubes and add it to the masala, coat it on all sides and let it rest for 15-20 mins.
5) In a non stick grill pan, apply some desi ghee and while that heats up, put the paneer cubes on skewers.
6) Grill the paneer skewers till nicely charred.
7) Microwave the paneer for 30 seconds before serving so that it heats up till the middle.
8) Juice one lemon on freshly grilled tikka and serve.