1) In a blender, make a paste using cumin seeds, coriander seeds, galangal, garlic, green chilli, basil leaves and salt.
2) To the blender, add the roasted red bell pepper, tomato paste, and lemon juice and blend it into a fine paste.
3) In a casserole, heat oil and add the red curry paste and fry it till the oil separates.
4) Add coconut milk to the paste and simmer.
5) Add soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli paste and honey.
6) Add the vegetables starting with the hardest as they will take the longest to cook.
7) Finish off the curry with the chopped kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves and add the salt and pepper.
8) Add the egg noodles to the curry and cover and cook till the noodles are cooked through.
9) Garnish with coconut cream.
10) Serve hot with condiments of choice like peanuts, lemon wedges etc.