Hummus Two Ways
Preparation time 1 Hour
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Chickpeas - 150 gms
Garlic - 8-9 cloves
Tahini Paste - 2 tbsp
Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp
Smoked Paprika - 1 tsp
Peri Peri Spice - 1 tsp
Olive Oil - 100 ml
1. Soak and boil chickpeas and keep aside.
2. In a blender, add chickpeas, garlic, tahini paste, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning then blend until smooth.
3. Divide the paste into two bowls.
4. To one part, add beetroot juice and blend again.
5. To the other half, add peri-peri spice and paprika and blend.
6. Serve with vegetable crudités, pita bread, lavish and grissini (breadsticks).
A healthy twist to the childhood favourite with the goodness of spinach and lentils and the fun of oozy cheese. Read more..Read more