- Garlic Heads- 3
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- Bread loaf - Baguette
- Parsley - 5 g
- Butter - 100 gms
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Black paper - ½ tsp
Let's start with making the garlic butter. For this we’ll take our whole garlic heads and chop them from the top so that all the cloves inside are visible.
- Place the cut garlic heads on a piece of aluminum foil and season them generously with salt and pepper.
- Now drizzle olive oil over the garlic head generously making sure that the oil seeps into the garlic cloves inside.
- Once done, wrap the garlic head in aluminum foil and place in a preheated oven at 160 C’ degree for 35-40 minutes.
- While the garlic is cooking, lets slice the baguette in half.
- Once the garlic is done , let it cool and squeeze out into a bowl with room temperature butter. 1 full garlic head is enough for 100 gms of butter.
- Mix the garlic and butter together and add pepper to them.
- Now smother the garlic butter generously on the bread and place into a preheated oven at 180 C’ for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the butter is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and garnish the bread with finely chopped parsley and cut into 1 inch sticks and serve.
Enjoy this delectable Garlic Bread with its enticing aroma and savory taste. The rich, garlicky flavor of roasted garlic butter on crispy baguette makes it an irresistible delight.