How to make Stuffed Hash Browns ?
1) In a cast iron skillet, add desi ghee, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, onion paste, chopped garlic, chopped green chilli and ginger juliennes. Saute them for a couple of minutes till the onions brown nicely
2) Add the tomato puree, season it with salt and all the dry spices. Add some water to deglaze the pan and cook the gravy. To that add red chilli paste, fresh cream and a cube of butter.
3) Add chopped methi leaves and cubed paneer to the gravy. Thicken the gravy to your desired consistency and take it off the heat.
4) Garnish it with fresh cream, chopped green chilli, ginger julienne, a cube of butter and some chopped coriander leaves.
1) Saute the vegetables thoroughly before adding the tomato puree.
2) Water is necessary to deglaze the pan so that nothing sticks to the bottom.
3) Do not add the green chillies at the end if you do not like the spicy gravy.