One Pot Vegetable Coconut Stew
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
Coconut oil -1tbsp
Mustard seeds -1 tsp
Curry leaves -10-12
Chilly -2 no
Garlic -4 cloves
Coconut cream -1 cup
Salt/pepper -To Taste
1) In a wok heat coconut oil.
2) Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves to it and let it splutter.
3) Add chopped ginger and garlic and saute.
4) Add sliced onions and saute till soft.
5) Add cubed carrot, beans, eggplant and potato.
6) Cover with water and let them cook.
7) Once the vegetables are soft add the coconut cream to it.
8) Add the salt and pepper.
9) Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.