1) In a big glass bowl, add butter and desi ghee along with sugar and start whisking it together, this process is called creaming as once you are done whisking it the whole mixture will become light and creamy
2) Use an electronic whisker to get better results, once the mixture is starting to look light and fluffy, add in peanut butter and the eggs and whisk again, keep whisking till the whole mixture turns almost white in colour
3) Add in all the dry ingredients to the batter and fold it all in till you get a cookie dough
4) Cover the dough and keep it in the fridge for around 1 hr
5) Make small 1 inch diameter balls and place them on a baking tray, sprinkle toasted poppy seeds on top and bake them for 20 mins at 180 degrees till you get very light coloured cookies
6) Serve warm!