1) In a bowl mix the leftover rice with the sooji and give it a blend.
2) To the sticky rice paste, add the refined flour, custard powder, and the rose syrup and mix it all.
3) Mix in the ghee to make it less sticky.
4) Make small balls with the rice paste and keep aside.
5) In a Select Sautepan heat around 300 ml of water.
6) Add in 10-15 ml of rose syrup to give it a pink colour.
7) Chuck in the rose petals along with the sugar for the fragrance.
8) Let the syrup reduce till 1/3rd is left.
9) Strain it to remove the rose petals.
10) Add in the rice balls/rasgullas and let them boil for around 3-4 minutes or till they are soft and fluffy and rise to the top.
11) Chill the rasgullas and serve by garnishing with chopped pistachios.