1) Start by making meatball mixture by taking the chicken mince in a bowl and adding in the egg, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic chopped, chilli flakes, parsley and bread crumbs along with salt and pepper.
2) Combine all the ingredients into a mince mixture and make small balls and keep in the fridge for setting.
3) In a pan, heat olive oil and butter and saute 2 chopped onions and 6-7 cloves of the chopped garlic.
4) Once the onions are soft, add in the chopped tomato and the puree and cook it all till you get a chunky sauce.
5) Blend the sauce till fine and reheat in a pan.
6) Season the sauce with salt and pepper and also put in a bay leaf.
7) Boil a packet of spaghetti, however, 2-3 minutes less than the mentioned time on the packaging as it will cook in the oven also.
8) In a square baking pan, place the boiled spaghetti at the bottom, making a bed.
9) Spoon over the tomato sauce on top generously, covering all of the spaghetti.
10) Place the chilled meatballs on top and coat it all with the grated mozzarella.
11) Bake it in the oven till the cheese is melted and has a nice golden colour.
12) Serve it straight from the oven and enjoy it piping hot with stringy cheese.