How to make Tiramisu Gulab Jamun?
1) Take a large bowl. Add milk powder, maida, curd, salt, baking soda, milk and ghee and mix thoroughly to make a tight dough.
2) Make small balls of the dough (approx 5-7 gms) and deep fry them in a Meyer Kadai. Fry them till they are fully cooked and turn golden brown.
3) Next step is to prepare the sugar syrup that will add sweetness to the gulab jamun. Without this step, gulab jamun will taste bland and flavourless. For this, boil water and add sugar as well as coffee and let it reduce by 50% .
4) Soak these balls in the coffee and sugar syrup overnight so that they completely absorb the flavour.
5) In a serving dish, pipe sweet whipped cream and place the soaked gulab jamuns on top and garnish them with coffee powder. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
1) You can add a mix of cardamom & rose water in the whipped cream for an absolutely divine experience!
2) If you prefer a stronger coffee taste, add in another tsp of espresso to the boiling water.
3) You can also serve this dessert with the espresso liquid drizzled on top.
4) You can top with some edible roses, just before serving.
5) If the dough feels too dry, add a bit more yoghurt.
6) If the dough feels too sticky, add a little bit more flour.
7) Prepare this on over medium heat until the temperature reaches 350°F (180°C).