Table of Contents
- What are churros?
- Easy and quick Bananas Churros
- How to make Bananas Churros?
- Expert Tips
- Recipe Card
What are churros?
Easy and quick Bananas Churros
Irresistible and incredible, this is one delicacy that neither kids or adults can ever resist. We have used the simplest methods to make this scrumptious treat that you can savour anytime of the day. These golden and crunchy treats are great to use as a fun school snack or birthday meal. This delicious dessert recipe is perfect to wow anyone. Prepare it today and enjoy the magic of simple cooking.
How to make Banana Churros?
1. Heat water in a Meyer casserole and add butter to it. Let the butter melt properly, then turn off the heat.
- Use oil that has a high smoking point to ensure that the churros come crispy and cooked properly.
- Don’t let the oil get too hot as this will cause the churros to burn.
- You can experiment with the drizzles and dips; you can use various spices (like pumpkin spice), melted dark chocolate, caramel sauce or whipped cream.
A Mexican delicacy with a crispy crunchy outer layer with a soft and chewy center flavoured with bananas. To an absolute power packed start to the day
Refined Flour - 1 Cup
Egg - 1
Caster Sugar - for garnish
Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
Bananas - 2
Butter - 3 tbsp
Heat water in a Meyer Casserole and add butter to it.
Turn off the heat and add refined flour to the casserole and mix it properly until it forms a semi-soft dough.
Add mashed bananas to the dough.
Break one egg in the batter
Fill a piping bag with the banana mixture
Heat oil in a wok and slowly pipe the batter in the hot oil making long snake like shape
Coat the fried churros in cinnamon sugar and serve with melted chocolate
Hey varun! I always loved cooking …I think after trying your dishes…I starts loving cooking as a passion…I request you to do some continental lunch and some diet crunches
Leave a comment