Preparation Time 5 Minutes
Cooking Time 20 Minutes
Refined Flour - 1 Cup
Egg - 1
Caster Sugar - for garnish
Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
Bananas - 2
Butter - 3 tbsp
1) Heat water in a casserole and add butter to it.
2) Turn off the heat and add refined flour to the casserole and mix it properly until it forms a semi-soft dough.
3) Add mashed bananas to the dough.
4) Break one egg in the batter.
5) Fill a piping bag with the banana mixture.
6) Heat oil in a wok and slowly pipe the batter in the hot oil making long snake like shape.
7) Coat the fried churros in cinnamon sugar and serve with melted chocolate.
A healthy alternative to the age old aloo ki tikki, made without potato and all the heaviness.Read more