1) In a bowl take the cooked rice and mix the boiled dal to it.
2) Add in the seasoning along with the parsley, chilli powder, smoked paprika, ginger and garlic.
3) Mix it all properly into a thick batter like consistency.
4) Add in a spoonful of cornflour to give the binding.
5) Make it into small bite sized balls and freeze for 20 minutes.
6) In a Meyer Select kadai, heat oil for deep frying and fry off the rice balls.
7) Remove from the oil once they are golden brown and serve hot along with sweet chilli sauce.