Eggless Oats, Blueberry And Peanut Butter Muffins
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 3 Minutes
Oats - 2 tbsp
Flour - 3 tbsp
Milk - 3 tbsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Peanut butter - 1 tbsp
Castor sugar - 1 tbsp
Baking powder - 1/4 tbsp
Cinnamon powder - A pinch
Walnuts - 3 tbsp
Salt - a pinch
1. In a pan dry roast the walnuts and keep aside.
2. In a mug whisk together the milk, olive oil, and sugar.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, walnuts, nutmeg, oats & salt.
4. Whisk till everything is combined.
5. Place a dollop of peanut butter on the top and microwave for 2 minutes.
6. De-mould from the cup and garnish with dried blueberries.
To save you from all hungry moments and protect you from greasy food, we bring you this all-day quick and healthy snack. The freshness of beans combined with the velvetiness of coconut makes it a cracker of a dish for every occasion. Read more..Read more