Eggless Oats, Blueberry And Peanut Butter Muffins
A healthy breakfast fix in under 5 minutes for the people on the go without compromising on the taste.
1. In a pan dry roast the walnuts and keep aside.
2. In a mug whisk together the milk, olive oil, and sugar.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, walnuts, nutmeg, oats & salt.
4. Whisk till everything is combined.
5. Place a dollop of peanut butter on the top and microwave for 2 minutes.
6. De-mould from the cup and garnish with dried blueberries.
Chase the flavors
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 3 Minutes
Oats - 2 tbsp
Flour - 3 tbsp
Milk - 3 tbsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Peanut butter - 1 tbsp
Castor sugar - 1 tbsp
Baking powder - 1/4 tbsp
Cinnamon powder - A pinch
Walnuts - 3 tbsp
Salt - a pinch
Leave a comment