1) Make a tight but soft dough using refined flour, egg and refined oil.
2) Let the dough rest for at least 25 minutes before using.
3) Roll out the dough into a big sheet, as thin as possible.
4) Stack the sheet into layers while generously dusting flour between layers so that they don’t stick to each other.
5) Once the fan folded dough sheet is ready, cut it into stripes of 0.5 cm thickness.
6) Boil these noodles in salted water for 4 minutes.
7) For the sauce, heat sesame oil in a kadai and add the chopped ginger and garlic to it.
8) Chuck in the sliced onions and bell peppers and stir fry.
9) Add in the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and chilli paste.
10) Add in a few drops of water and saute.
11) Mix the cornflour in cold water and pour it in for a thick glaze like sauce.
12) Adjust the seasoning and add the boiled noodles to the kadai.
13) Toss and coat the noodles with the sauce and stir fry on a high flame.
14) Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.