- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Capsicum 1/2 finely chopped
- Chili flakes - 1 tsp
- Sweet corn - 1/2 cup
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Parsley - 5 gms finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 150gms All purpose flour
- 10g Rice flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- Cooking oil- 1 tablespoon
- Additional water as required
Let's start by making the batter for the bites. For this mix together the egg, rice flour, flour, baking powder and water. Add salt to this mixture and keep aside.
- Now let's prepare the filling, for this mix together the chopped vegetables together in a bowl. Add the grated cheese and seasonings to them and mix well.
- Now let's cook. For this heat the Meyer cast iron appam pan and oil all the indents well.
- Start by adding 1 tablespoon of the egg mix in each of the indents followed by ½ tbsp of the filling. Then pour the extra mix on top of each indent until fully covered.
- Allow the mini pizza bites to cook for 7-8 minutes on each side before flipping or turning them
- Serve them with your choice of sauces and enjoy
Mini Pizza Bites are a versatile and fun snack that appeals to all ages. Whether you're hosting a gathering or simply craving pizza, this quick recipe offers a delightful solution. Enjoy the taste of pizza, one bite at a time!