Spiced Orange Marmalade
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Oranges - 3
Sugar - 1/4cup
Cardamom - 1-2
Orange zest - 1 tsp
Cloves - 2-3
Peppercorns - 2-3
1) Squeeze the juice of the oranges and add them to a saucepan.
2) Add the sugar to the pan and start reducing it.
3) Add the whole spices and the zest to the reduction and let it infuse on very low heat.
4) After 10-15 mins when the water is evaporated leaving behind a jam, switch off the heat and pour it in a jar.
5) Cool it for 10-15 mins and serve.
6) Use it as a spread for toasts or muffins.
A Mediterranean dip/spread made out of chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, and garlic. Always a hit at game days.Read more