1) Wash and blanch the spinach and make it into a thick puree.
2) In a Meyer Select saute pan, heat a tsp of ghee and add in cumin seeds, chopped ginger, and chilli, and saute.
3) Add in the besan and roast it till golden.
4) Boil the potato and grate it in the pan.
5) Keep cooking the spinach till all the water is evaporated and it stops sticking to your palm.
6) Take out the mixture in a bowl and add in the seasoning and the frozen corn.
7) Make small patties and stuff them with mozzarella cheese.
8) Keep them in the freezer till they become solid.
9) For the chutney, heat mustard oil and add in the mustard seeds along with the garlic cloves in a frying pan.
10) Add the chopped tomatoes and let them cook.
11) Spoon in the tomato puree and reduce it till thick.
12) Lastly, add in the seasoning and the basil leaves and give them a final toss.
13) Shallow fry the spinach steaks on a MEYER flat dosa tawa till they get a crispy crust.
14) Garnish with a spoon of the chutney and serve hot.