1) In a bowl take only yolks of 4 eggs and add the sugar to it.
2) Cream the yolks and sugar by whisking them till they are properly combined.
3) Dissolve the custard powder in the yolk and sugar mixture.
4) In a saucepan, heat milk along with cream and add the mango pulp to it.
5) Add one or 2 ladles of the milk mixture to the yolk mixture and whisk till combined.
6) Add the mixed egg mixture to the saucepan with the milk and keep on stirring.
7) If you directly add the eggs to the milk, they will cook and become scrambled eggs because of the high temperature.
8) Keep stirring until the custard thickens.
9) Ladle it out into the serving dish and refrigerate for 1 hour.
10) Garnish with mango pulp, chopped mangoes and a sprig of mint.