Vegan Gluten Free Quinoa Pancakes
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 50 Minutes
Quinoa Flour - 1.5 Cup
Chia Seeds - 1 Tbsp
Baking Podwer - 1 Tsp
Peanut Butter - 1 Tbsp
Coconut Cream - 3/4 Cup
Almond Milk - 300 ml
Sugar - 2 Tbsp
Fresh Mango Pulp
1. In a bowl take the flour and mix it with the baking powder.
2. Add in the coconut cream, sugar, peanut butter and chia seeds.
3. Start pouring in the almond milk while whisking and make a thick batter.
4. Make small pancakes on the Dosa Tawa.
5. Make a stack of at least 3-4 pancakes this way.
6. Top the pancake stack with mango pulp and garnish with raisins.