How to make Chicken Cutlets?
1) In the Master Chopper, add your chicken mince. Attach the grater attachment and grate 3 boiled potatoes into it.
2) Next add chopped ginger & garlic, grated cheese, chopped onions, green chillies, chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste and some red chilli powder. Finish it off with some fresh coriander leaves.
3) Attach the blades of the chopped in the mixer, put the lid on and start chopping all the ingredients until they get processed into a fine even mince.
4) Empty the mix in a large bowl and add some oil and breadcrumbs to it for binding, and mix them together
5) Form the mince into cutlets and cover them with bread crumbs.
6) Deep fry the cutlets in hot oil for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the crust is golden brown and crispy.
7) Serve them hot and sprinkle some sea salt over the cutlets to finish.
1) Make sure all the vegetables are evenly minced to get even texture throughout.
2) The breadcrumbs and cheese are integral for the binding of the cutlets, do not skip them.
3) Fry them on a medium low heat so that they don't brown quickly before they are cooked.