Chocolate Mug Cake
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Eggs - 1 no.
Flour - 4 tbsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Milk - 3 tbsp
Oil - 3 tbsp
Castor Sugar - 3 tbsp
Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
Dark Chocolate - 50 gms
Butter - 1 tbsp
Heavy Cream - 1/4 cup
1. In a deep mug, break open one egg and add the sugar to it and beat till combined.
2. In a separate bowl add the flour, sift in the cocoa powder and baking powder.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the mug and mix properly.
4. Add the milk and the oil and mix till it looks like a batter.
5. Microwave the mug for 2 and a half minutes.
6. In a pan lightly heat the cream and the butter till butter is melted and take it off the heat.
7. Add the chocolate to the pan and whisk till the chocolate melts and it all combines to make a sauce.
8. Pour the glaze on the mug cake and serve.
9. Try it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream to take it to the next level.
One of the easiest recipes for a tasty and quick hunger fix or for parties.Read more